Yes. Even if you think the date might change, you can still order with a provisional or preferred booking date. We will put you in touch with our supplier once you have placed your order.
Articles in this section
- I've purchased a service, how do I arrange an appointment or contact the supplier?
- What is Building Insurance?
- How can I access my certificate that has been ordered?
- Do you offer inventory services?
- Do I have to use OpenRent's inventory or safety certificate services?
- What if I have questions in advance of the appointment?
- Can I change my booking date?
- What services are legally required and which are advisable?
- How can I order OpenRent's services?
- What services does OpenRent offer?