Yes. All holding deposit, rent and tenancy deposit money is held in a segregated client account until it is paid out. It is also protected by our Client Money Protection insurance.
Articles in this section
- When do tenants need to pay the rent and deposit?
- In Rent Now, why do you hold the rent for 10 days before releasing it to the landlord?
- Do you serve tenants the prescribed information relating to the deposit?
- Can tenants pay the rent and the deposit separately?
- How does rent payment work in Rent Now?
- Why does OpenRent process deposits?
- Do you have Client Money Protection?