The Rent Now credit on your account gives you access to our Rent Now tenancy creation service.
What's included as part of the Rent Now service?
- OpenRent receiving and protecting the holding deposit in our client funds account
- Access to and option to edit our contract
- The ability to sign the contract online and keep a digital record
- OpenRent automatically serving he prescribed information and How to Rent guide to the tenant(s)
- The ability to serve any additional documentation, such as gas safety reports and EPCs, to the tenants online
- OpenRent receiving the first month's rent and security deposit on your behalf
- Protecting the deposit in a government approved protection scheme
- Access to our optional ongoing Rent Collection Service
- Access to our free renewals service
What about referencing?
Landlords also have the option to order referencing for any tenants or guarantors.
It costs £20 per reference ordered during Rent Now - the cost of referencing is not covered by the Rent Now credit.
As the number of references for each tenancy can vary we leave this as an optional extra for landlords to order as they require.