When adding photos to your advert, the following photo requirements need to be followed:
- No logos, watermarks or brand information (e.g. phone brand watermarks, agent sign boards, brand logos on TVs)
- No identifiable faces (stock images allowed)
- No full property address (e.g. full postcode)
- No personal contact details (phone numbers/email)
- No illegal / offensive material
If you include any of the above, the corresponding photos will be removed from your advert.
Photos may also be removed if they are corrupt or of low quality.
You can see our guide on how to take great photos of your property here.
If you purchase our Professional Photography, then we will take photos that are automatically optimised for the property portals, so that your property looks perfect on every website.