Yes! If you do not wish to receive new tenant enquiries for your property, simply go to your OpenRent listing and select 'Pause/Stop Advert'.
- This will mark your property as 'let' and notify tenants that it is no longer available. The marketing across OpenRent, Rightmove, Zoopla, etc. will stop.
- You will not receive any new tenant enquiries.
- You can resume advertising within 3 weeks of when you click 'Stop Advertising', but please also bear in mind that your property is advertised for a maximum of 3 months from when you started advertising - stopping your advert does not affect this.
- Your property will still show as 'available' and tenants will not be notified of the change. The marketing across OpenRent, Rightmove, Zoopla, etc. will stop.
- A small number of new tenant enquiries may still be received.
- We will expect you to continue messaging any tenants who have enquired about the property.
- You can resume advertising at any time, but please bear in mind that pausing an advert does not suspend any advertising time limit (3 months for paid adverts or 5 days for free trials)