1. Make sure you are on the 'Contract Signing' Stage of Rent Now
You can edit various details of the contract at this stage, including the rental amount, deposit amount, length of the tenancy and adding applicants and co-signatories. You can see what stage you are on within Rent Now by logging in to your account and heading to 'My Tenancies'.
2. Edit the Contract
To do this:
- Select 'See Status / Download Preview' from the 'My Tenancies' page
- Click on the 'Edit Contract' tab on the 'Tenancy Agreement - Contract' page
- You will then be taken to the edit page
- The third option down is to 'Click here to enable additional co-signatories'.
3. Add your co-signatory's details
By selecting the above option you can add the full name and email address of your co-signatory. We will then get in touch with them via email to verify their email address and let them know the next steps to signing the contract.