Once your Rent Now tenancy has been set up you can renew your tenancy at any point for free:
- Go to 'Tenancies'
- Click 'View Tenancy' next to the tenancy that you'd like to renew
- Then select 'Click to see Renewal Options' and confirm that you want to issue a new contract
- Make any necessary changes to the contract
- Click 'Propose Renewal Terms' to issue the new contract
- After all tenants, guarantors and co-landlords have signed the contract you'll be invited to sign as the lead landlord
- we'll re-issue the How to Rent guide and the Prescribed Information about the tenancy deposit.
What Details Can I Change?
As part of our Renewals Service you can:
- Change Rental amount
- Update Notice address
- Adjust Break Clause
- Amend Tenancy Length
- Edit Custom Clauses
- Change the day on which rent is due (This does not effect the start-date of the renewed tenancy)
- Add and remove tenants and guarantors
You can't currently:
- Change the name of the lead landlord
- Add or remove a co-landlord
- Increase deposit amount
- Change the property address
- Change the day of the renewal date as it must be in the future and the same day of the month as the original contract
If you would like to change any of the above you'll need to create a new tenancy. For further information please contact us.