Once your Rent Now tenancy is in the last two months of the fixed term, or if it's turned periodic, you'll be able to renew it for free:
- Go to 'Tenancies'
- Click 'View Tenancy' next to the tenancy that you'd like to renew
- Then select 'Click to see Renewal Options' and confirm that you want to issue a new contract
- Make any necessary changes to the contract
- Click 'Propose Renewal Terms' to issue the new contract
- After all tenants, guarantors and co-landlords have signed the contract you'll be invited to sign as the lead landlord
- we'll re-issue the How to Rent guide and the Prescribed Information about the tenancy deposit.
What Details Can I Change?
As part of our Renewals Service you can:
- Change Rental amount
- Update Notice address
- Adjust Break Clause
- Amend Tenancy Length
- Edit Custom Clauses
- Add and remove tenants and guarantors
You can't currently:
- Change the name of the lead landlord
- Add or remove a co-landlord
- Increase deposit amount
- Change the property address
If you would like to change any of the above you'll need to create a new tenancy. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.